This week marks the last installment of our Style Guide with Brianne Binder of BB Style. She has provided us with so many fabulous tips and advice, and we are so thankful for all of her stylish suggestions. In case you missed it, be sure to check out last week’s Honeymoon Packing Guide!
Shop this for this Nordstrom dress here
Bri Here! Take it from me: it’s fun to wear bright, colorful patterns during your wedding events to stand out as the bride, but there’s something particularly special about wearing white or cream. As the bride, you will undoubtedly shine on the big day in your gorgeous gown, but it’s equally special to wear white to your rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, bachelorette party or any other event honoring your soon to be nuptials.
With the growing popularity of the LWD, it’s become much easier to find a great white dress. This season, lace has been a very popular trend, and trust me, there is a silhouette and fabric for everyone. I’m highlighting my picks that will fit your wedding style depending on your search to find a LWD that is vintage inspired, embellished, boho, classic, lacey or modern. Like I said, there’s something for everyone!
My tips for accessorizing and styling your LWD are:
– Go all white if your dress is truly white; a cute white heel is very chic.
– Compliment the white or cream with a pop color via a clutch, shoe or hair accessory.
– Wear a statement earring or bracelet to add a little bling
– When in doubt, wear a metallic or nude/tan shoe (any silhouette or heel height will work depending on your style and level of comfort)
– Enjoy every second of wearing white/cream… it’s your special time!!
Shop These Looks:
Zara White Nude Heels $79.90
Thank you again, Bri! You’re our #1 Style Guru!