The Big Day has come and gone in the blink of an eye! You are still running on adrenaline, feeling exhausted, and asking yourself how the wedding flew by so quickly. The good news is it’s finally honeymoon time! Say goodbye to your friends and family and take off on some much needed newlywed time to enjoy and celebrate being Mr. & Mrs.
Tackling your honeymoon packing can seem like a big task. With all of the other wedding planning and outfit styling leading up to the wedding, your honeymoon had felt so far away. I recommend packing ahead and being very strategic. It is definitely easier to pack for warm weather locations (as well as a very popular for honeymoon destinations), but you should still take time to plan ahead.
Tips on preparing and packing for your fabulous, tropical or otherwise warm weather honeymoon:
– Make a checklist before packing to keep yourself organized, making sure you don’t forget anything
– Keep in mind what activities or dinners you have planned to keep your packing focused on what you will actually wear and need – don’t just throw in every sundress or tank you own.
– Keep it simple! Lay out everything you think you might want to bring, then edit and edit again. Bring pieces that mix and match together so you can wear things more than once in different combinations
– Make sure to bring a few cute dresses that make you feel great and can be worn for daytime fun or dressed up for a romantic dinner
– Accessories don’t take up a lot of packing room, are an easy way to change up an outfit and make it feel different even if it’s the second time you’ve worn it
– Bring a beach tote and hat that fold up and are easy to squeeze in your suitcase so you don’t have to carry it on separately
– Don’t over pack shoes. During the day you will either wear sandals / flip flops for the beach or shoes to walk around and/or do activities. At night you really only need one pair of great wedges or dressier sandals to wear to dinner.
With my outfit recommendations, you can wear these fun, bright warm weather styles for the following:
Daytime activities- an excursion touring a cute beach town, visiting local sites, having lunch or doing some shopping
Relaxation Time- lounging by the pool, at the beach, doing spa treatments or on a great patio just hanging out together – enjoying some tropical drinks, reading or dozing
Romantic Dinner- Having drinks after a day in the sun followed by getting dressed up for a romantic newlyweds dinner.
Try to enjoy every minute and make sure to take advantage of all the honeymoon attention and perks!
Shop the looks below:
Click here in case you missed our last installment with BB Style, featuring Post Wedding Day Brunch Style!