We have so many great memories from the weddings we planned in 2012, that we wanted to write a little recap of those that stood out the most.
Here is a list of our top 10:
2) Jennifer & Brandon: For this 353 person wedding at Beaulieu Gardens, we created a custom tent complete with a chandelier, which we erected over the dance floor.
3) Ali & Jake: During their ceremony at Durham Ranch, they chose to use unique songs by The Pixies, The Smiths, and The Cure.
4) Tanya & Mike: For this Sonoma-based wedding, we hired a savior and sweet food truck as an inventive way to serve guests dinner and dessert.
5) Jaime & Tim: The couple chose to have a dear friend marry them for their December wedding at Flood Mansion, which was a fun and relaxed way for them to become husband and wife.
6) Michelle & Tommy: During cocktail hour at Beaulieu Gardens, we created an open-air photobooth complete with 3 suspended frames and props.
7) Cathy & Alex: After their ceremony, the couple and their wedding party joined a New Orleans style band, which paraded guests through the streets of Healdsburg to their reception at Barndiva .
8) Charlotte & Marc: We hired a live painter to depict scenes from the wedding reception.
9) Courtney & Neal: For their wedding at The Inn at the Presidio on January 31st, the couple rented out the entire 22 room hotel, making for a fabulous New Years Eve wedding and one giant house party.
10) Gretchen & Spencer: We hired the always entertaining Wonderbread 5 for the wedding reception, who pulled the bride on stage for their second set wearing their infamous crazy suits.
We’re looking forward to creating many more wonderful memories in 2013!