Welcome back to our style series featuring Brianne Binder with BB Style! Today, we have another exciting Wedding Style guide for those of you who have been thinking about what you’ll be wearing to your Rehearsal Dinner and/or are in panic mode to find the perfect something to wear on the eve of your big day.
Have no fear, Brianne has some great styles to inspire you and get you ready for your Rehearsal Dinner; whether it’s a Beach, Garden, Wine Country or City Wedding. This is the big kick off to your wedding celebration, and you’ll be surrounded by family and dear friends. Since you’ll be the talk of the party and glowing with excitement, you’ll want to look put together with all of the attention focused on you!
Here’s a few suggestions on finding the right look that fits your style and event:
– It’s always fun to wear white or cream, to feel very bridal. Brianne suggests adding some fun colorful jewelry or striking shoes. (glitter is always fun).
– Try a different silhouette than you would normally wear or a bold pattern that stands out.
– If you have a wedding theme, say, for example, Great Gatsby inspired, wear a dress that also goes along with the theme to get everyone excited for the details to come on the big day.
– Don’t be afraid to sparkle! Wear a dressy sequin dress in a flattering silhouette.
– Order options online so you can try them on at home and feel really good about your final decision. If you feel confident you will shine even brighter.
Have fun with it and try not to stress; everything will come together!
Find all styles on BB Style’s Pinterest board here.
Click here in case you missed our last installment with BB Style, featuring tips on Bridal Shower Style!