Welcome back to our newest installment of wedding styling tips featuring BB Style! The day after your wedding, you’re exhausted, still running on pure adrenaline and want to relax with your guests after the Big Day. You’ve pulled out all the stops with fabulous outfits throughout the week, and now your post wedding day brunch is the final event before you head out on your honeymoon (yay!). Whether your brunch is a casual “grab and go” event or a full sit down meal, you want to continue to show off your unique wedding style.
Bri’s tips on styling outfits for your Post Wedding Day Brunch:
– Go with a maxi dress or cute skirt and top. After being in your dress for several hours on the Big Day, dressing in a fun chic outfit for your brunch will set the casual post-wedding tone, and allow you to relax and reminisce about your wedding.
– Consider opting for cute flats to give your feet a rest!
– Compliment your playful brunch outfit with some colorful accessories.
– It’s ok to wear your shades, especially to an outdoor brunch. I suggest shielding your tired eyes with some cat eye or round sunglasses.
– Wear your new initial… there are so many cute monogramed jewelry options on the market! I love seeing these on a delicate necklace, bracelet or ring (such as the Bauble Bar Initial Disk Necklace, featured with the beach outfit).
Click here in case you missed our last installment with BB Style, featuring Rehearsal Dinner Style